Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Why have a blog?

I've always wanted some center point for Los Angeles Cultural Managers to meet and share ideas and learn from others. Obviously, a blog run by just me is not the ideal forum. So in the meantime, I hope this blog will be a place to come to learn the latest news in our industry.

That industry being "Cultural Managers from a Government Point-Of-View."

Who knows how this will turn out. I'm going to let it happen as it goes. No business plan here. No Chart-of-Work. I'm going to improvise and create. Let's build a stronger cultural Los Angeles region. Join me and send me tip, a lead, or a newsworthy story of today to talk about.

Cheers,

Zach Behrens
-------------------------
A little about me: I work for the City of Santa Clarita's Arts & Events Office and I run another blog about Sherman Oaks, politically and life stylistically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home